Healthcare Information Security
Businesses in the area of medical technologies, creating, accessing, retaining, or exchanging Protected Health Information (PHI), must comply with strict data standards and regulations, such as, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), the Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health Act (HITECH), the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO).
Boasting over 17 years in the medical technologies’ arena, Yakar Engineering goes beyond safeguarding medical data across the entire network to protecting connected medical devices.
Our eminent team of experts has serviced a wide range of customers, from small startup enterprises to global medical technology companies, providing premium and cutting-edge ISMS compliance services, such as: Assessment, Information Security Risk Analysis, Internal ISMS Audit, ISMS setup, Cyber Security Training, etc., comprehensively complying with the most current Information Security standards, directives, and acts, such as: ISO 27001:2016, ISO 27799:2013, HIPAA and GDPR.
Our wide range of Medical information Security services includes, but is not limited to:
- Emergency Security Response
- Encryption and Data Loss Protection (DLP)
- Firewalls and Unified Threat Management
- Identify and Access Management (UTM)
- Intrusion Detection & Prevention
- IT Asset Management
- Policy & Procedure Review and Development
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Security Audits
- Security Training
- Technical Surveillance Countermeasures
- Threat and Vulnerability Assessments